Boku no Hero Academia is back this week. The manga series which went on hiatus last week due to the Olympics is back on track. Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 321 will bring across many resolutions to the previous few changes. Deku will reveal his hidden angst, and Class 2-A, can finally reveal their feeling for our protagonist who has taken a dark path.
In the last few chapters, Deku has gone into a dark place, and has mentally shutdown. In a heart-breaking letter penned to his friends wherein he revealed that he is disturbed and his fracturing ideals. The class decides to take matters into their own hands and confront him. Will their feelings reach Deku and help him?
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 321 Spoilers
- The chapter is titled, “From Class A to One For All”, and it is a real tearjerker.
- Every single UA student is in focus, the chapter reveals their deep innermost thoughts and their feelings for their friends.
- Bakugo laments there is so much he wants to tell Deku, especially his hero name which is a true heart-warming moment.
- Ochaku, Shoto and Bakugo, tag-team and launch a perfect attack at Deku.
- Ochaku is serious, and wants to let her feelings be known.
- Mineta, the most hated character has made a redeeming move. He reveals that he admires that he admires him as a person, and not his power. This moment has made Mineta a more well-rounded character.
- Iida does the final effort, and does the best thing in the whole chapter. He extends his hand to Deku, and lets him back.
- The shot of Iida and Deku holding hands is so hopeful, and it reveals that all might be well after all.
- Deku crying and extending his hand out. The light is back in his eyes.
This chapter has pulled a lot of heartstrings. There will not a single dry-eye for any reader who reads it. Horikoshi has brilliantly captured how friends can truly bring someone out from their darkest place. We can’t wait to read more.