One Piece Chapter 1022 is much awaited. It will bring many fan speculations and plot points to fruition. Since the Tokyo Olympics and the hiatus has officially ended, the manga is back on track. This chapter will release this Sunday on August 22, 2021. The previous chapter was titiled ‘Demonio’, and it revealed Nico Robin’s new transformation. The battle is still on, and Luffy is yet recovering readying himself to join the fray.
One Piece Chapter 1022, is heralded many new things, and the released raws has fans excited. The mangaka has been clear the he will resolve them in the upcoming chapters. Kaidou has been levelling up, so has Nico Robin, but what about Luffy? Will he unleash a new level in this chapter.
One Piece Chapter 1022 Spoilers
- The chapter will be titled “The Stars of the Show”.
- It will reveal Sanji’s fight against King and Queen. This will be a conflict heavy chapter.
- The crushing defeat of the former First Division commander of the Whitebeard Pirates, Marco the Phoenix, from one of Kaido’s All-Stars, King the Conflagration.
- The chapter would reportedly show Sanji single-handedly fighting two of Kaido’s All-Stars, King the Conflagration and Queen the Plague.
- Marco joins the fray, and King attacks him brutally. He loses his arm and seems to have lost his regeneration ability.
- King is a formidable enemy with the ability to launch powerful fireballs, and Marco seems to have had history with him.
- Marco himself is one of the strongest pirates out there, he stood up during the great Pirate War. This is a testimony to how powerful King is as an antagonist.
- Marco seems to be taking King’s advice seriously. King told him to retire to forget the fighting and to live out his life in peace.
- It seems Marco will leave the fray and Luffy will enter.
This is symbolic thus showing that Luffy will usher in a new era for the pirates, and change things for everyone.