Super Singer 8 is on a crucial road to the season finale. This has been a contentious season the showrunners have courted much audience ire. When the show eliminated audience favorite Sridhar Sena, the viewers and netizens rioted. This led to judge Benny Dayal even admitting on social media that he will not be continuing to be a part of the show. In order to salvage this situation the showrunners are opening the show to Wild Card entries.
Super Singer Season 8 will end on Sunday of this week. Hence, the voting lines are open to welcome the Wild Card entry to join the four finalists. The top nine wildcard contestants are Vrusha, Gana Sudhakar, Aravind, Balaji Sri, Vanathi, Iyenar, Maanasi, Sridhar Sena, Adithya and Kumuthini. The voting will end on September 17th so it is time to grasp this opportunity and make every vote count. The direct finalist contestants are Muthu Sirpi, Bharath, Anu and Abhilash.
How to Vote For Your Favorite Contestant
The voting process is very simple. The voting results will be revealed on September 19th, and hence time is of the session. Follow the instructions given below to give your favorite contestant to join the show. There are multiple ways to vote Google, and through Hotstar.
Through simply using Google, you can easily vote for your favourite contestant.
- Sign in to Google and Search ‘Super Singer Vote’ (or) ‘Super Singer 8 Vote‘
- You will see the details of the candidate. Click on your favorite contestant.
- Select the number of votes, you can maximum of 50 times.
- Click Submit and your votes will go towards Star Vijay.
Using Hotstar as well the voting process can be done.
1. Download the Hotstar App as per your mobile type. If already downloaded, simply open it.
2. Login with your Hotstar credentials.
3. Search for Super Singer , and the voting format will open up.
4. Click on your favorite contestant.
5. Submit and you can do this a maximum of 50 times.