Tokyo Revengers is at the final stages. The manga series has been exciting and the show has also taken off. The beautiful artwork and the innovative storyline has been lauded by all. The story follows a gang of juvenile delinquents and has elements of time travel and other elements.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 230 delved into the Senju vs. South and Mikey vs. Kakuchou battle as the Three Deities rage on. The head of BRAHMAN Senju has decided to join the battle after noticing that the Legendary Dynamic Duo are getting decimated. Tokyo Revengers Chapter 230 will be released on 10 November 2021. The chapter will be available on all the sites, and also the translated version will be out soon as well.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 230 Spoilers, Raw Scans & Release Date
- Senju refuses to take crucial action since she wants to punish South single-handedly.
- Tokyo Revengers has been teasing this brawl ever since Mikey arrived at the Amusement Park.
- Mikey vs. Kokuchou is a battle to watch out for.
- Senju realizes that if she doesn’t smash South, BRAHMAN will be done for.
- Senju’s true strength has been revealed in the brawl. But a few elements will remain.
- In the next chapter Senju is poised to win.
The new chapters will bring in a lot of things. Let’s read and keep theorising.